Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Forest of Illusion.

My apologies for the length of time between posts, and my apologies again when I tell you that I haven't even finished the forest of illusion. The wait for this post was caused by my preoccupation with World of Warcraft (shameful I know) and then my complete new found obsession with Borderlands. BTW, Borderlands is so awesome, everyone should play it. I found a purple (which apparently means epic) gun that Joe is so jealous of, it makes it ten times better to play the game. Anyways, added to this, when I went to complete the last level of the forest , it looped my back to the pond level, and I can't, for the love of god and all that is holy, cannot find the correct way through it.Until now, I was planning on writing a blog bragging about my vast improvements at Mario as I was breezing through the levels like a bat outta hell. I thought I was the greatest pimp to ever pimp. I was dodging plants, actually keeping yoshi past the halfway point instead of losing him right away, and dying less often. When I finished the pond level, I had accidentally aggro'd every little puffer fish and had a dramatic chase to the finish. I ended up yelling, "take that! stupid horde of puffer fish!!" in which Joe responded I was too cocky. And I was, cause once again it all went downhill from there.The level that I thought was just another level but is actually a tricky level, a level of illusion if you will, took me a while to beat in the first place. Those dudes on they're clouds with their tricky dangling 1 ups proved to be too tempting for me to just leave alone. Even when I learned my lesson and did avoid that little mushroom I'd still accidentally jump into it at some point and then get fireballs thrown at me and die. So when I finally beat the level, you can imagine my horror as I watched the path lead back 2 levels instead of forward.
"What? Why did it do that??" I whined at Joe, to which he responded, "because there is a secret way to beat the level to proceed."
"but why? WHY??"
"Because it's called the forest of illusion, brainiac."
"Can you tell me how to do it?"
"Nope. that would be controversial to your blog."
"I'll still play, you just need to tell me where to go..."
"nope. I can't remember how to beat it anyways."
And that was that. He totally knows how to beat it too...he's just jealous of my sweet ass shotgun in Borderlands (omg so awesome). So I turn to you. World 5, Forest of Illusion 4: how the hell do I beat it?? I might not be trying hard enough, but I need some hints in the right direction! PLEASE! You don't need a blogspot account to add a comment, you can comment anonymously also, so just comment it up and tell me how to get through this.
The fate of this blog and my sanity is left in your hands.

2 comments:

  1. i don't remember how to beat it... now GIVEMEYOURBORDERLANDSGUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't remember how to do it. I'm pretty sure it has to do with a secret exit. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete